The CSR professional plays an important role within his company as someone who motivates, inspires or implements. This person's job title can range from CSR manager, CEO, HR Manager, marketeer, project leader to event manager.
In this third edition, two professionals will be awarded: the CSR Professional of a large enterprise and the CSR Professional of an SME.
Chairman of the jury:
Fons Leroy, CEO VDAB
Bart Buysse, General Director at Federation of Enterprises in Belgium and director Time4Society
Nathalie Bekx, CEO Time4Society
Tim Baart, partner, lawyer and partner at Laga and director Time4Society
Joost Callens, CEO Durabrik
Marc De Kegel, chairman netwerk Society of Time
Benny Debruyne, editor at Trends/Tendances
Marleen Limbourg, adviser MLAdvisie
David Leyssens, director The Shift
Ann Vandenhende, CSR Manager Spadel
When judging the dossiers, the jury will base itself on:
- The SDG's + ISO 26000 guideline: international CSR-guideline applicable for all organisations: big, small, public or private.
- Out of the 3 P's (People, Planet and Profit), the P of people is the main focus.
- Not only does the CSR professional has a strong dossier, he also demonstrates great motivation and persuasiveness to support his mandate as CSR Professional.
The candidates of large enterprises are asked how they integrate the following 3 elements in their company:
- Integration of CSR in business
- Stakeholder engagement
- CSR transparency
The candidates of SME’s are asked how they integrate the following 4 elements in their company:
- Social pillar
- Ecological pillar
- Economical pillar
- Collaboration with stakeholders
For the jury regulations, click here.
Time4Society provides a link between the profit sector on the one hand and the social profit and non-profit sector on the other hand. It’s Time4Society’s mission to facilitate corporate engagement. This is realized through socially valuable projects and trainings, and by innovation and expertise in the field of CSR.