The CSR Professional of the Year plays a strategic and indispensable role within his company or organisation as someone who motivates, inspires or implements CSR. This person's job title can range from CSR manager to CEO, HR Manager, marketer, project leader, event manager, etc.
In this fourth edition, two professionals were awarded:
- Ann Claes, Chief Buying Officer, JBC as the Dutch-speaking CSR Professional of the Year 2018
- Pascal Léglise, CSR Director, Carrefour Belgium as the French-speaking CSR Professional of the Year 2018
Furthermore our jury was also looking for the CSR Pioneer of the Year 2018: a starter in the field of CSR who has realized a strong, inspirational project or best practice during the past year. This title went to: Joachim Commeene (Accent Jobs) in the Dutch-speaking category and Mohamed Ibrir (Abattoir) in the French-speaking category.
These great candidates are the runners-up:
- Michel Germanès, Managing Director, Efico and Pascale Van Damme, Managing Director, Dell EMC in the category Dutch-speaking CSR Professional of the Year 2018.
- Julien Jacquet, Partner & CEO, PermaFungi and Corine Athas, CSR Advisor, Infrabel in the category French-speaking CSR Professional of the Year 2018.
- Stefan Perceval (HETGEVOLG) and Ingrid Verduyn (WaW) in the category Dutch-speaking CSR Pioneer of the Year 2018
- Violaine Dupuis (Tiffin) and Marie-Noëlle Keijzer (WeForest) in the category French-speaking CSR Pioneer of the Year 2018
Time4Society provides a link between the profit sector on the one hand and the social profit and non-profit sector on the other hand. It’s Time4Society’s mission to facilitate corporate engagement. This is realized through socially valuable projects, CSR-advice, CSR-coaching, and by sharing innovation and expertise in the field of CSR.