In this fifth edition, two professionals were awarded:
- Caroline Pauwels, rector Vrije Universiteit Brussel is the Dutch-speaking CSR Professional of the Year 2019
- Nicolas Declercq, founder Brasserie Leopold 7 is the French-speaking CSR Professional of the Year 2019.
These wonderful candidates came close and deserve an honorable mention:
- Robin Bruninx, founder and general manager Encon
- Greet Vanderheyden, Sustainable Development Manager Alpro
- Corine Athas, CSR Advisor Infrabel
- José Castillo, co-founder & CTO Univercells
For each language group we also looked for CSR Pioneers of the Year 2019: starters in the field of CSR who have realized a strong, inspirational project or best practice during the past year.
These titles were awarded to:
- Jonas Mallisse (Too Good To Go) in the category corporate (Dutch-speaking)
- Farah Laporte (Refu interim) in the category non-profit (Dutch-speaking)
- Augustin Nourissier (SkyFarms) in the category corporate (French-speaking)
- Caroline de Cartier (Teach for Belgium) in the category non-profit (French-speaking)
- Vincent Bulteau (commune de Beauvechain) in the category local government (French-speaking)
Time4Society provides a link between the profit sector on the one hand and the social profit and non-profit sector on the other hand. It’s Time4Society’s mission to facilitate corporate engagement. This is realized through socially valuable projects, CSR-advice, CSR-coaching, and by sharing innovation and expertise in the field of CSR.