Let us know who put sustainable entrepreneurship in practice in 2020 like no one else did: nominate your favourite(s). By nominating someone you can win 1 of the 10 books 'Journey towards sustainable entrepreneurship' (available in Dutch and French) and 1 of the 10 tickets for our event night.
How does it work?
1) Nominate someone (or yourself) as CSR Professional of the Year 2020 or CSR Pioneer of the Year 2020.
2) During the nomination period, every candidate will be contacted and requested to fill in a dossier template. All nominees have until 15 januari 2021 to hand over the completed template to the jury. Nominees are allowed to enrich their dossier with pictures, movies or other content.
3) First a core comittee of the jury, led by chairman of the jury Fons Leroy, selects the best dossiers for the Dutch-speaking and French-speaking CSR Professional of the Year 2020.
4) Afterwards, the jury will invite the 5 best Dutch-speaking candidates and the 5 best French-speaking candidates for CSR Professional of the Year 2020 to defend their dossier in front of the jury. Furthermore, the jury will decide which candidates will be taken into consideration for becoming the CSR Pioneer of the Year 2020.
5) The jury will then reduce each top 5 of the CSR Professional of the Year 2020 candidates to a top 3. Subsequently, two voting rounds will decide who are the CSR Professionals of the Year 2020. Firstly an online voting round, lasting from 8 February until 24 February 2021, and lastly, a live voting round during the event on 25 February 2021.